[Marxism] RE: Obrador throwing in the towel?

Erik Carlos Toren ectoren at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 16 14:42:45 MDT 2006

John:

Its sarcastic because the aforementioned quote I was responding is not a
critique of Solidarity's work in the US towards Mexico, but a rather strange
notion that somehow Solidarity is stopping or not helping the workers *in*
Mexico and citing Dan as an example. Is a rather strange notion since Dan,
of all comrades in the US, has actually being *doing* base work *in* Mexico
thats exemplary. And somehow the notion that Solidarity is this vast
international organization that somehow has the power to asuade the mexican
worker towards revolutions is bizarre. I am not worried about Solidarity's
work in Mexico, I am more for discussing w/i and outside of Solidarity the
work that can be done *in* the US.

tierra y libertad,
Erik