Who are the four? RE: [Marxism] Moderator's note To:Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition

Austin, Andrew austina at uwgb.edu
Mon Sep 11 22:59:10 MDT 2006

________________________________

From: marxism-bounces at lists.econ.utah.edu on behalf of Richard Tan
Sent: Mon 9/11/2006 10:59 PM
To: marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu
Subject: RE: Who are the four? RE: [Marxism] Moderator's note To:Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition

I understand that you are probably angry at Louis for (to you) using a statistic to isolate your position, but asking for a list of names seems like a very bad idea to me.

* * *

I'm not angry at all.  I knew I was one of the four because of the way Louis was so obviously misinterpreting my position.  Louis was attributing a position to me that I clearly do not hold.  I was happy to clear it up.  When false charges are made, people have the right to clear their name.

It's 11:59 my time so I better wrap this up.

Andrew