[Marxism] Marxism and Conspiracy

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Sat Sep 9 17:28:26 MDT 2006

 > This hypothesis would be based on the combination of a NYC
 > real estate magnate, a cabal within the US government, Arab CIA
 > agents pretending to be jihadists carrying out a mission to whip the
 > US population into a war fever against the brethren in clear
 > violation of *political logic* and *history*.

   There are many permeations of what *could* have happened.  The US could
have arguably knew about the attacks in advance and decided to let them
happen and to ensure that the towers came down.  One could go bonkers working
out all the possible ways 9/11 could happen.

   Let's look at things we do know about and that have to be remembered while
debating/analyzing 9/11.

* Remember, the events of "9/11" were in two phases: 9/11 itself and the
month-long anthrax attacks.

* We do know that "a cabal" exists in the US gov't/intelligence circles.  Bill
Moyers called this the "Secret Government".  I think we'd be naive to assume
this evaporated since Moyers documented it in the 80s.

* We also know that the neo-cons' PNAC openly wrote about a series of
campaigns to seize the Mid East/Central Asian oil supplies and that a "new
Pearl Harbor" was needed to persuade the American people to go along.

*  We know that the anthrax attacks are what really terrorized the public and
that the anthrax used was of US military origin.  Was the fact that some of
the targets were Senators opposed to the Patriot act just a coincidence?
Should the anthrax attacks be connected to 9/11?

   Like all good conspiracies, we have precious little hard evidence.  But
circumstantial evidence abounds.  Count me in on what Time magazine says are
the 1/3+ of Americans who believe that there was US gov't complicity.

--
"It takes a village to raise a billionaire. Every worker and taxpayer deserves
some credit for Forbes 400 wealth. Yet, while the Forbes 400 richest