[Fwd: [Fwd: [Marxism] Cockburn on 9/11 conspiracy nuts]]

David Thorstad binesi at gvtel.com
Thu Sep 7 13:50:35 MDT 2006

I've made all these points myself, and more. The simplistic conspiracy
"explanations" have, to my knowledge, never addressed these arguments
(e.g., why no conspirator has yet blabbed to the media or produced a
"deep throat"; how the ruling gang could be so amazingly competent as to
pull off such a stellar conspiracy yet are so incompetent in everything
else they do, and consist mostly of bumblers and near idiots; how mere
Ay-rabs could be so organized as to hijack several planes at once; why
no bodies of the plane that supposedly did not hit the Pentagon have yet
been found, either in the Rockies or at sea or wherever else they might
have been disposed of, perhaps taken aloft by aliens?). Logic seems to
play no role in conspiracy "explanations."
David