[Marxism] James Petras: The Tyranny Of Israel Over America

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Mar 29 13:19:23 MST 2006

Walter wrote:
>Larry Franklin
>http://www.granma.cu/ingles/2006/febrero/vier24/10franklin-i.html
>Jonathan Pollard
>http://www.oceanbooks.com.au/terror/counter7.html
the links themselves were irrefutable.

We have a 35,000 byte limit on Marxmail and I would invite Walter to put
something together if he feels strongly enough about the topic. I myself
have written about the foolishness of thinking US foreign policy is driven
by the Israel lobby and don't feel the particular need to refute Petras as
well.

--

www.marxmail.org