[Marxism] James Petras: The Tyranny Of Israel Over America

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Mar 29 07:54:46 MST 2006

>The Tyranny Of Israel Over America
>James Petras
>January 27, 2006
>http://www.uruknet.info/?p=19999
>
>The mass expulsion of Israeli spies was a response to Israel's
>failure to co-operate in preventing the massacre of thousands of
>people in New York on September 11, 2001.

This article concludes:

Disastrous wars in the service of Israel may cause American citizens to
reflect on and react to the tyranny of Israel over US foreign policy.
Eventually we may even see the re-founding of an American Republic "free
from foreign entanglements" to quote George Washington and from "Benedicts
Arnolds" parading as US Senators.

---

Yeah, that's just what we need. An American Republic "free from foreign
entanglements".

Petras needs to have his head examined.

--

www.marxmail.org