[Marxism] Saturday's immigrants rights march in Los Angeles

Jon Flanders jonflanders at jflan.net
Sun Mar 26 20:19:11 MST 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 05:45 -0800, Walter Lippmann wrote:

> Here are a few notes and personal observations on what I saw at the march.

Thanks for this report, Walter.

The Indymedia photographs capture the awesome nature of the LA march.
This is nothing less than a political earthquake in my book. When I
walked in the door to day at work, I immediately was engaged by a young
worker who saw a report on the march and wanted to talk about it.

The right-wing scum have managed to radicalize the fastest growing
ethnic group in the US. I suspect Lou Dobbs will be retiring soon. How
long can CNN be known as the anti-Hispanic channel?

Jon Flanders