[Marxism] Morales reaffirms refusal to sign US's Free Trade Areadeal

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 19 10:23:11 MST 2006

Sounds about right, given the proximity of Sucumbios and Orellana to the
Putumayo region of Colombia, the area of greatest potential for new oil
reserves; the area where the FARC has taken refuge.   Sort of the point
of  "The Importance of Being Ecuador."  Not to jump ahead, but to jump
ahead-- US foments "Balkanization" of Ecuador, Bolivia, as part of Plan
Colombia, The New Old New Granada.  Or.... in modern terms-- Gated (Oil)
Communities with Ted Bundys as the gatekeepers.