[Marxism] Partisanship and Objectivity in Theoretical Work

Yavuz Tuyloglu yavuztuyloglu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 10:36:05 MST 2006

"Austin, Andrew" wrote:
"Historical materialism correctly understood and applied is a science not an ideology."

  This is a very tight rope you are walking on Andrew. And I guess the issue deserves more than this notoriously simplified and, paradoxically, ideologically infected formulation. Can you please substantiate? So we may move onto something. But please not with glossing over as you have just done.