[Marxism] Argentina: Victory of university workers

Carlos Petroni cepetroni at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 17:55:46 MST 2006

I just talked to my friends at the university workers union -- the opposition to the
bureaucracy, of course -- and they told me the new Rector, Hallu, backed away and
now workers will receive full wages, the raise they won couple months ago and
the 13rd monthly salary (aguinaldo),  all in one lump sum before the end of the
year.  Apparently, Hallu got scared when he encountered an angry crowd of workers
waiting for him at his office the first day he went there.

Lea todos los días análisis y articulos de izquierda y un servicio de noticias que se actualiza cada hora. Lea Izquierda Punto Info