[Marxism] Marxism] Four steps toward Latin American Integration

dwalters at marxists.org dwalters at marxists.org
Thu Dec 21 08:27:50 MST 2006

Walter, thanks for posting this one, it was interesting. Perhaps the most the
interesting is the item about Garcia. I mean, is he USING cocaine or what?!!? I
have admit, I was totally taken by surprise on this one since it was one of the
MAIN US talking points during the US subversion of the Peruvian elections. I
can't WAIT to see the US reaction on this on! Ha!

David
PS...when and if I go to Peru, I will definetly partake in a salad with Basil,
lettuce and coca leaves.