[Marxism] Economist

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 16:03:33 MST 2006

Hi everyone

Is there somone on this list who teaches Economics at university, and who may have the time and inclination to look at a short chapter of my PhD dissertation, please? It is not a difficult read as I am presenting a very basic, very basic introduction to a key concept and need to know that I am not caricaturing Economics/Economists and that I have it factually correct.

Best

Ismail