[Marxism] aaarrrrgggh again

Sayan Bhattacharyya ok.president+marxmail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:44:37 MST 2006

I believe there's a rule about not more than five postings from a poster in
a single day.... a rule that Walter fell foul of some time ago.

While Ireland is definitely an important topic, I wonder if Philip Ferguson
may be in danger of falling foul of this rule. Perhaps some of the
Ireland-related posts could be combined into a single posting instead of
posting them separately? What do moderators think?