[Marxism] Neo-liberalism with Irish characteristics

Philip Ferguson philip.ferguson at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Dec 10 20:39:47 MST 2006

Lajany Otum wrote:
>Phil,
>Since Lueko is on record on this list as supporting what David Harvey
refered to as "neoliberalism with Chinese characteristics," why would
you or anyone else now begrudge him the opportunity to now support
"neoliberalism with Irish characteristics"?

Cheers, mate.

I didn't realise Luko had this record as I missed a couple of months on
this list.

This would also explain his enthusiasm for the ANC government:
"neo-liberalism with South African characteristics".

Phil