[Marxism] A union discussion about sanctions on Fiji

Philip Ferguson philip.ferguson at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Dec 10 18:29:45 MST 2006

A member of the Association of University Staff here at Canterbury
University (Christchurch, NZ) who is also a law professor just sent the
email below to the AUS organiser on campus, who then circulated it
around the AUS branch committee of which I'm a member.

Below the email is my response.  All names have been removed.