[Marxism] blood diamonds

DCQ deeseekyou at comcast.net
Sun Dec 10 11:28:36 MST 2006

Like I said, I reject the "HoD" interpretation. I would have liked the
scene even if the audience didn't erupt in laughter. The implications
are still there. Maybe it's wish fulfillment to think that most people
drew the conclusions about the relationship between Iraq and SL. But
the fact that the audience did go nuts over this scene made me think
that most people "get it."