[Marxism] Galloway before Congress

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Wed May 18 13:09:01 MDT 2005

Not only is it easier for one to speak, but one is also sharper since ones
consciousness isn't occluded with lies. Galloway walked through the
accusations like a blitzkieg across the Maginot line.  Especially great when
he reminded them how they glossed over major contributions to his
organization from the Prince of Saudi Arabia and the leader of the United
Emirate Republic.

Paul Dillon