[Marxism] O, Dialectics!

steve heeren tzsche at shaw.ca
Thu May 12 14:39:04 MDT 2005

funny but my dictionary says CHANGE /n/ -- that makes it a thing in my
book. besides a "mode of existence" itself is also a thing, but not
tangible (physical) in the everyday sense of "thing".

i was only trying to remind Carlos of the old truism "the only thing
that doesn't change is change itself", one of those nice little paradoxes.

steve heeren