[Marxism] O, Dialectics!

Carlos A. Rivera cerejota at optonline.net
Wed May 11 14:02:00 MDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "www.leninology. blogspot.com" <leninology at hotmail.com>

> Are all things in nature really in a state of perpetual change?

WTF?

Even matter becomes energy and vice versa.

I am not knowlegeable enough in philosophy as academic pursuit, but I think
that every single field of knowledge, from Theology to Engineering to
Physics to Medicine have shown, unequivocally, that reality is constantly
changing.

I mean, if you can't see this simple, common sense, obvious thing, I do
understand why dialectics are so hard for you to swallow.

sks