[Marxism] Boycotting Israel academy

Ian Pace ian at ianpace.com
Sun May 8 08:22:11 MDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Louis Proyect" <lnp3 at panix.com>

> With respect to Atzmon, I might be wrong but it seems that there is some
> controversy around an article titled "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" on
> his website. But if you read the article, it is not a claim that the book
> is legitimate but is just an attack on Zionism. In any case, if it gets in
> the way of the boycott, Sue Blackwell was well advised to drop the link.
Well, how do you feel about this article?

http://www.gilad.co.uk/html%20files/onanti.html

I will respect that Atzmon's being Jewish himself maybe gives him the right
to say some things that would be unacceptable for gentiles, but still some
of his stuff seems to become very dangerous indeed.

Solidarity,
Ian