[Marxism] what is Antiwar.com?

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 9 10:45:22 MDT 2004

  I believe the majority of the writers would be considered
libertarian or conservative as oppose to leftist, although it is not
always easy to make this distinction. What is the common thread
with the writers at ANTIWAR.com is that they consistently and
unequivocally oppose western imperialism, U.S. hegemony and so
forth. Whatever the faults of the website, this is a lot more than you
can say of many so-called leftists today.

From:           	Steve Gabosch <bebop101 at comcast.net>