[Marxism] RE: what is Antiwar.com?

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Wed Jun 9 07:51:50 MDT 2004

To: Walter Lippmann

Ron Paul on this contributors list was a member of the board of the John Birch Society for many years.   He has been a Republican Congressman from Texas for many years.  He ran as the Libertarian Candidate for President (I think in 1992 - I could be wrong on the presidential election, being from memory - but he was the Libertarian candidate, after he supposedly left the John Birch Society governing council.)

Ron Paul remains a member of the U. S. Congress.  He is around the grouping of ex-Birchers that is close to Buchanan and has Phyllis Schlafly in the same orbit.  As you probably are aware, Phyllis Schlafly had been a John Birch Society Board Member for many years.

Some of the contributors to this Antiwar.com seem to have in common that they are anti-Jewish.  They are classic promoters of anti-semitism.

While we correctly oppose the U. S. invasion and occupation of Iraq and the neo-cons and the Israeli government's policies, we need to be on guard against those Birchers, Larouche supporters and similar forces, that do not share our vision for a world of peace, justice and freedom.

John O'Brien
Los Angeles