[Marxism] Mr List Moderator: I think you owe me an apology.

DHE cuibono at rcip.com
Thu Jun 3 09:01:16 MDT 2004

I have found this list to be a valuable source of information. I believe I may from time to time have something to say which many subscribers will find useful. But if I allow you to abuse me, I become guilty of abusing you.

Perhaps you were in a hurry to defuse what you saw as an unproductive and unnecessary spat, and didn't really take time to get a clear picture of what was being said.

I would urge you to go back, read what Paulsen said to and about me, and then read my response again. Given the level of provocation, I think I was pretty civil.

Dan Elliott
Sacramento

DHE

---