[Marxism] Re: Portland Labour Party (post-conventional)

Jeff Rubard jeffrubard at mail.com
Sat Jul 31 04:41:08 MDT 2004

> Message: 12
> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:12:20 -0500
> From: "Jeff Rubard" <jeffrubard at mail.com>
> Subject: [Marxism] Portland Labour Party (post-conventional)
> To: marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu
>
> Announcement: following the end of the Democratic party convention today,
> serious 70s Labour sympathizers in the Portland Metro area are invited
> to bring their overdetermination out to this borough for a careful
> appreciation of the historical conjuncture.  That is to say, Norman
> Kemp Smith and glam-rock won't be sorry.  As for myself, imagine that
> the cognitive dentistry will be limited and the gravity considerable:
> as for the contemporaries, expect neither malice nor charity.

> Jeffrey Rubard
> Beaverton OR
>
> --
> Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
> http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

For those not concerned about trying to be Grice, the pre-*Glam Crazee* material:

1. Let's Build A Car - Swell Maps
2. Street Life - Roxy Music
3. Gimme Little Sign - Brenton Wood
4. Born To Lose - Johnny Thunders and The Heartbreakers
5. Suffragette City - Bowie
6. Superbacana - Caetano Veloso
7. Submission - Sex Pistols
8. I'm Stranded - The Saints
9. Chinese Rocks - Johnny Thunders and The Heartbreakers
10. Express Yourself - Charles Wright
11. Dot Dash (live) - Wire
12. Natural's Not In It - Gang Of Four
13. Tainted Love - Gloria Jones
14. Maggie May - Rod Stewart
15. In The City - The Jam
16. Return The Gift - Gang of Four
17. There Was A Time - James Brown
18. Dot Dash - Wire
19. We Sell Soul - Roky Erickson & The Spades

Interstitials: Obvious.