[Marxism] Skewering "Fahrenheit 9/11"

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 3 03:56:05 MDT 2004

 After watching the film to-day my only response to this critique is:
time and again the left loves to shoot itself in the foot with
Valentine's half-arse "review" being another perfect example.

It might have not also occured to this guy that NOT everyone that
will end up watching the film LIVES IN surbanban U.S.
/Norhamptom, Mass.

DOQ

Date sent:      	Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:08:52 -0400
From:           	Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>