[Marxism] Forwarded from Gino

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Feb 4 07:22:55 MST 2004

(Gino, Marxmail does not allow attachments. In any case, a link to the
article you are referring was provided yesterday, I believe.)

Dear Jurrian,

i'm gino, i'm writing from Italy. This is my firt message in this m-list.

I know neither if the procedure i'm using is correct. I have read your
intervention. I think the review which you refer is the "International
Journal of Political Economy", published by the
M.E.Sharpe.(http://www.mesharpe.com/mall/results1.asp?ACR=IJP). I don't
know what is the issue which contains the Paolo's article, but I think
it is "Empirical Evidence for Trends towards Globalization. The
discovery of hot air". I've attached it to my e-mail. I hope it will
help someone to understand what is really the globalization.

best wishes,
gino

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org