[Marxism] Study guides for tentative Marxist reading circle in Philly

j d alex4545354 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 11:23:28 MST 2004

Hello list, I have a favor to ask.  A friend and I are
interested in starting a marxist reading circle and I
was given the duty of finding/creating a syllabus.
Could anyone on this fine list refer me to some web
resources that would assist me in this goal?  I would
like to try and kill two birds with one stone:
Conduct both a reading of Marx and a reading of
contemporary discussions of Marx, pro and con of
course. Any and all advice will be gratefully
accepted.  Thanks and special thanks to Mr. Proyect
and his invaluable list!
Alex, lurking nearby...