[Marxism] Re: Lula and Haiti.

David Quarter davidquarter at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 7 01:13:04 MST 2004

  I agree 100% with Greg's point below.

 Still, the excerpt -- if we are to take the General's words at face
value -- is interesting from the standpoint of a represenative of client
state disobeying the orders of his western imperialist bosses.   It
shows the way that cracks can arise within western/client state
alliances. I'd be very suprised if what the General's expressed  is in
line with Lula intentions behind agreeing to deploy troops there.

DOQ

From:           	gdunkel at mindspring.com