[Marxism] Sadrist victory

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Aug 28 20:54:33 MDT 2004

Respuesta a: RE: [Marxism] Sadrist victory
Remitido por: Joaquín
Fecha: Sábado 28 de Agosto de 2004
Hora: 14:55
*****

> On the other hand, the U.S. view of what is justifiable collateral
> damage to accomplish a military objective is quite jaundiced. The
> American attitude is that those people in Hiroshima have only
> themselves to blame for living in a place the United States would want
> to atom bomb. No one "alien" is human to them. Or more precisely, the
> entire human race is an inferior species which they, the über mensch
> (along with the Brits and the honorary white people duly admitted into
> 'merican citizenship) are destined to rule.

Doesn't Rev. Cotton Mather have something to do with this?

I would add some "not-so-white" people, the likes of Colin Powell,
Roger Noriega, and so many others, to the Übermenschen list...  In
_that_ sense ("s.o.b."-wise, let us say), and seen from afar,  USA
looks like quite an _inclusive_ portion of humankind.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Buenos Aires, 1822