[Marxism] Former President of Venezuela calls for violent dictatorship

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed Aug 11 14:46:00 MDT 2004

If they are looking for an unemployed dictator, Saddam Hussein is looking
for work. He'd probably even accept a temp job.

From: "Eli Stephens"

Ensconced in his Miami "safe house," former Venezuelan President Carlos

Andres Perez calls for the violent overthrow of Chavez and the establishment

of a "temporary" dictatorship:

"I am working to get rid of Chavez. We will be able to get rid of him

through violent means. They are the only means we have."

" The day that Chavez is toppled, the National Assembly as well as Supreme

Court must be shut down."

URL (with links):

http://lefti.blogspot.com/2004_08_01_lefti_archive.html#109217704116982859
<http://lefti.blogspot.com/2004_08_01_lefti_archive.html>