Fascism and "lesser evil" politics. Local Elections.

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 16 07:31:09 MST 1996

On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> The solution to the problem is to build a party with principled
> internationalist working-class policies that will become a force in
> national politics - including electorally, though this is not the main

Louis: This is turning into a boring mantra. Couldn't you reduce this to
a code phrase like "Shazam". Everytime we saw the word "Shazam" in your
posts, we could unpack it into something like: "We have build a
revolutionary party because in the epoch of imperialism the ultimate need
is to construct....etc., etc."