Scott MARSHALL

Scott Marshall scott at rednet.org
Mon Feb 12 20:07:54 MST 1996

Sometimes my private mail is more entertaining than the list. Here is some
rare insight in to the political situation today. Elsequin at aol.com's deep
understanding of the balance of forces and his selfsacrificing dedication to
struggle and enlightenment is ...well it's inspiring.

With Carlos threatening tribunals and with never sleeping vigilants like
Elsequin at aol.com, we can all sleep better at night. Alas, though, it all
reminds me of the old Fred Wright cartoon. Picture a policeman beating the
shit out of a person on a picketline carring a sign which reads
'Anti-communist union.' The caption reads, 'I don't care what kind of a
communist you are.'

Scott

My appologies to Elsequin at aol.com (catchy pseudonum for a catchy guy) for
forwarding his message to the list, but you really shouldn't be so modest
with your splendid turn of phrase.