working-class subjectivity

Bryan A. Alexander bnalexan at umich.edu
Sat Feb 3 12:47:29 MST 1996

As a reader in the 1990s, I of course cannot help but find subjectivity a
going Marxist concern before the 1960s: in pre-Habermas Frankfurt School
writers, in *Marx*...
	Then again, anarchists have *always* been interested in
subjectivity, from Godwin (who uses it as a springboard for arguably the
first anarchist critique) on.
	I'd love to discuss this at length.  Negri should fit right it -

Bryan Alexander					Department of English
email: bnalexan at umich.edu			University of Michigan
phone: (313) 764-0418				Ann Arbor, MI  USA    48103
fax: (313) 763-3128				http://www.umich.edu/~bnalexan