Cuba

Kevin Cabral kcabral at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Thu Feb 1 19:25:39 MST 1996

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, Chegitz Guevara wrote:

> 	As for moderators of the cyberseminar, why not have more than one,
> say someone opposed to the revolution, and someone who is for it.

	I wasn't aware that anyone on this list did not support the ideals
of the revolution. But many, like myself, have critiques to apply to the
organization of Castro's government, and its occasionally repressive
measures it takes against civil rights. Does someone here feel that Cuba
should go back to being an imperialist arm of the USA? I certainly don't..

Kevin
Cols, oh