Louis draws closer to MIM

g.maclennan at qut.edu.au g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Sun Oct 29 01:01:28 MDT 1995

On Fri, 27 Oct 1995, Louis N Proyect wrote:

> Louis: You know, by golly, I think I am coming around to the MIM
> perspective. The other night I went to the opera to see a performance of
> Lohengrin. I rented a powder-blue tuxedo for the occasion and looked

Ah another crime!  Not only does Proyect go to see a production of a
degenerate art form, opera, he wears a tuxedo.  Less and less do I
like this Proyect.

His puny attempt to cover for his class crime will not save him when the
revolutionary tribunals are set up.  My Irish cousin Pat form MIM,
will see that he and all the other computer programmers and opera lovers
and tuxedo wearers are long marched off to the countryside to save the
cities or something.

I am afraid many of the Proyect class will not survive the march but we
will admit our error for having killed too many afterwards.
We wouldn't want anyone to get the mistaken impression that we in MIM are
blood thirsty freaks or something.

Rory for MIM