Rudeness on the Marxism list

TimW333521 at aol.com TimW333521 at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 07:00:53 MDT 1995

There is simply no excuse for rudeness, period.

I see no difference between a discussion on the Net and one held between
individuals -- yes friends and comrades -- at a home or a bar.  There sharp
polemic and deep disagreement are in order within the framework of our common
humanity and common goals.  I am afraid that sometimes, when people find a
computer in  front of them instead of a person, civility goes by the way.

Hopefully I do not do that.  If I do so I apologize.

I repeat rudeness is wrong.