Season's grouchy

Kevin Cabral kcabral at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Sat Dec 30 20:00:01 MST 1995

On Sat, 30 Dec 1995 CKates at aol.com wrote:
> >some fresh blood in the leadership for that to happen.
> Our leadership is young, old, brand-new and veteran. Scott is in our
> leadership. I'd be interested to know exactly when/where you picked up this
> little argument.It sounds a little old and familiar to me. Charlotte

	I will say I found Gus Hall's speech on labor at Youngstown to be
very well done, and I appreciate his new found commitment to building the
left and openly confronting the dilemna of the 1996 elections. For those
who have'nt read it I suggest you should go to the CPUSA Homepage, and
take a look at the sample article from the theoretical journal.

Kevin