Chris, London: Party-Pooper

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Fri Dec 22 04:49:50 MST 1995

I don't believe that Otto's idea for the party is sadistic. If I were
nearby, I'd like to attend. It sounds fun.

Would you rather celebrate the holidays eating lettuce sandwiches and
sipping tea? :-)

As for the suggestion that the party is very Scandanavian in origin, I
don't know. It sounds to me like a party that Monty Python fans would
appreciate.

Jerry

ps: Please keep writing your psychological profiles of list members. I
enjoy them tremendously (but I have been told that my sense of humor is
sometimes "sick").

ps to Otto: Please report on your party. What _did_ happen to those who
gave wrong answers?