=20

Chris, London 100423.2040 at compuserve.com
Sun Dec 17 07:31:32 MST 1995

From: Jim Jaszewski <jjazz at freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 12:02:39 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: =20

	I hope it's well understood by now where the `=20' etc. artefacts
come from (and why I can't have a nice box around my sig! :< )

	I would like to point out, however, that my version of Pine has
some(?) MIME capability -- they're not mutually exclusive.

Chris B:
--------

I am sorry if I appear slow, but it is not totally clear to me.
The remedy is not clear to me either.

I would really appreciate it, Jim, if you could write two or three paragraphs
on communications issues like this so the that we could think of putting it
in the archives, the welcome message, or just giving it out when anyone is
confused.

Regards,

Chris.