French strikers

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Mon Dec 11 06:40:00 MST 1995

Jazz:

>	Today, we're picketing a local MPP's office in Hamilton, in
>sympathy with the city-wide strike in London, Ontario.
>
>	My sign has `General Strike' on one side and `A Tale of Two
>Cities: Paris/London' on the other...  :>

Scott:

Great! We just had a midwest regional meeting of our trade union folks and
took up both the French and the Ontario actions - there is a high degree of
awareness of these actions in many of the plants we're active in and the
issues will be raised in quite a few union meeting in the next few weeks
along with more attention on the Boeing strike, the Illinois War Zone, the
Detroit newspaper strike, the defeat at Cat, etc etc.