[A-List] Fwd: [R-G] Killer Fires and the Homeless: What Does It Say About Us?

Suzanne de Kuyper suzannedk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 08:50:30 MST 2010

It says everything anybody needs to know about the actual conditions in the
greatest democracy in the world.   Makes you wonder how many of the homeless
in the US northwest and the US northeast froze in the snow storms.  Does
anyone know what their numbers were before the storms?  Or is that another
case of not allowing actual numbers come out like for those flagdraped
caskets of dead US soldiers, or for the unnamed, unknown Iraqi dead and
maimed and homeless?  Journalists lost both their jobs and their lives for
reporting what they were not supposed to report.   This one is okey....just
some homeless kids.....but oh, who have we become?    Suzanne