[A-List] Fwd: [R-G] Bradley Manning's health deteriorating in jail, supporters say

Suzanne de Kuyper suzannedk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 00:58:53 MST 2010

Assange should fight for Manning as should we all.  Humanity is in the
details and our government is openly aassasinating a true U.S. Patriot, by
starving him of bsic needs.....threatening those who would save him.  A
sensationalist message to any other would be patriots.  Would do Hitler or
Stalin proud, these governmental acts!   We are the details.  We the humans.
Suzanne