[A-List] Fwd: [R-G] Naomi Wolf gets it right...

Suzanne de Kuyper suzannedk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 23:12:18 MST 2010

Add this to the the deliberate theft of any 14 trillion dollars I was just
sent news of, meaning fiscal probity the United States will never have
again, using two and two is four reasoning, one begins to see how much and
why the U.S. federal government in the form of expression Homeland Security
gives it, loves the use of sexual humiliation on any and all targets.  Loves
it so much it will use almost any pretext to exploit sexual war fare...They
are using the Wikileaks to show the world how those men who continue frredom
of information will be raped publicly by the world PR system.  And, using
the UK and Sweden to show the octopus arms of world power are part and
parcel of the sexual war power of the U.S..    The repositioning of the
Goldstone Report is mandatory. I assume this will either make no sense or,
be considered too awful to even make an arguement about.

But one begins to see why the ongoing genocide of Gaza
is of interest to the US to actively support!   In the unveiling of
the levers of power.