[A-List] When it rains, it pours ?

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 12:40:37 MST 2010

By David DeGraw, AmpedStatus

The Wall Street Pentagon Papers: Biggest Scam In World History Exposed
– Are The Federal Reserve’s Crimes Too Big To Comprehend?What if the
greatest scam ever perpetrated was blatantly exposed, and the US media
didn’t cover it? Does that mean the scam could keep going? That’s what
we are about to find out.

I understand the importance of the new WikiLeaks documents. However,
we must not let them distract us from the new information the Federal
Reserve was forced to release. Even if WikiLeaks reveals documents
from inside a large American bank, as huge as that could be, it will
most likely pale in comparison to what we just found out from the
one-time peek we got into the inner-workings of the Federal Reserve.
This is the Wall Street equivalent of the Pentagon Papers.

I’ve written many reports detailing the crimes of Wall Street during
this crisis. The level of fraud, from top to bottom, has been
staggering. The lack of accountability and the complete disregard for
the rule of law have made me and many of my colleagues extremely
cynical and jaded when it comes to new evidence to pile on top of the
mountain that we have already gathered. But we must not let our
cynicism cloud our vision on the details within this new information.

Just when I thought the banksters couldn’t possibly shock me anymore… they did.

We were finally granted the honor and privilege of finding out the
specifics, a limited one-time Federal Reserve view, of a secret
taxpayer funded “backdoor bailout” by a small group of unelected
bankers. This data release reveals “emergency lending programs” that
doled out $12.3 TRILLION in taxpayer money – $3.3 trillion in
liquidity, $9 trillion in “other financial arrangements.”

Wait, what? Did you say $12.3 TRILLION tax dollars were thrown around
in secrecy by unelected bankers… and Congress didn’t know any of the
details?

Yes…

http://bit.ly/fOItIo
—————–
Matt Stoller on NewDeal 2.0:

End This Fed

The Fed, and specifically the people who run it, are responsible for
declining wages, for de-industrialization, for bubbles, and for the
systemic corruption of American capital markets. The new financial
blogosphere destroyed the Fed’s mythic stature…. With a loss of
legitimacy comes a lack of public trust and a vulnerability to any
form of critic. The Fed is now less respected than the IRS…. Liberals
should stop their love affair with conservative technocratic myths of
monetary independence, and cease seeing this Federal Reserve as a
legitimate actor. At the very least, we need to begin noticing that
these people do in fact run the country, and should not.