[A-List] Voters Pick Obama But Local Progressive Agendas Flop

Stathis Stassinos rainy at tellas.gr
Wed Nov 5 23:06:11 MST 2008

Public Opinion is so easily transformed. Its only natural that people
would vote conservatively after so many years of reactionary government.
Sad but true, herd mentality is not only a wall street phenomenon. I
trully believe that if Obama pushes for a progressive agenda, 5 years
from now the same people would vote more progressively for the same issues.