[A-List] Cuba and Africa

Erik Freye efreye at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 10:59:43 MST 2006

Here are two reviews of a fairly recent book entitled
"Conflicting Missions: Havana, Washington, and Africa,
1959-1976." If I recall correctly, the author had
access to previously classified diplomatic documents.

Maybe they will be helpful to this discussion:

http://www.monthlyreview.org/0603parenti.htm

http://auto_sol.tao.ca/node/view/1642?PHPSESSID=b854d3619e5c55e2b684f8c4247ed473