[A-List] Bush Blows Debate: Talks to Rove in Earpiece!

Richard Menec menecraj at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 3 23:26:15 MDT 2004

You can listen to Bush's blunder by clicking on the mp3 file
included below - and  sliding the the indicator along to the 40 min.
section of the file.

=======================================

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=3562

Saturday 2nd October 2004 :
Bush Blows Debate: Talks to Rove in Earpiece!
by : John Reynolds
Saturday 2nd October 2004

101 comment(s).

During the Presidential Debate Bush made what may be his most costly
error- he exposed that he's using an earpiece to help him answer
debate questions. In the middle of an answer bush said, "now let me
finish" as if someone was interrupting him - yet nobody did - he was
talking to the person in his earpiece.

Listen to the mp3 yourself- or watch the video at c-span
rtsp://cspanrm.fplive.net/cspan/project/c04/c04093004_debate1.rm
ffwd to 40 min 30 sec

There is an mp3 with the audio at NYC indymedia

I've been thinking for years that we need something major to blow
this scam wide open, like Bush exposing himself on national tv. Last
night he did just that.

The 'let me finish' quip was clearly bush talking to someone
(probably Rove) in his earpiece- saying 'let me finish' (before you
give me the next answer). He blows it 60 seconds into his 90 second
reply- so no warning lights had gone off and the moderator had not
motioned for him to end as there was plenty of time left.

There is really no other plausible explanation for this huge blunder-
who was he telling to 'let him finish'? The voices in his head? Is he
talking to God again? Shouldn't this be enough to warrant a major
investigation of some sort- bush is so incompetent he needs an
earpiece to speak in public! The entire Bush regime is a house of
cards- let this be the first card pulled from the bottom tier - send
this fool and his evil cabal to the ICC for War Crimes.

This info has been sent to the Kerry campaign, will they do anything
with it? If it were  Kerry's blunder, you know Bush's team would be
all over him. If Kerry won't do the same, one must ask- why not?

by : John Reynolds Saturday 2nd October 2004